TRIBUTE TO MY LOVING MOTHER, PRINCESS ELIZABETH OLUWANIFEMI ADEYANJU

Dear Mom, {I Miss You}

Dear Mom,

I miss you so much.

I cannot believe that today marks four years that you have been gone from this earth.

My heart cannot believe it.

So many things have changed.  So many things that I could tell you.

But the one thing that stands out most in my mind is…

Your life made a difference in mine.

The Godly example that you set for me to follow in all the years that you were my mom is still leading me today.(YOU ARE STILL MY MOM,TALK OF THE TOWN)

And the example of faith that you showed in your last months on this earth has touched not only my heart, but that of my siblings,the family at large and many others.

I will never be the same, Mom.

You have set my mind on heavenly things.

You helped to change my perspective on what really matters most in this life, and I am forever grateful.

Mom, as you faced death, you taught us all to look for God’s blessing through the trials we were facing.  You taught us not to be bitter or angry, but to TRUST GOD to take care of us.

I am still amazed at how blessed we all felt during such a difficult season.  And I am amazed even more by all the blessings that God has sent down on our family even since you have passed away.


And then it dawned on me.  Mom… YOU were the BLESSING!

YOU WERE THE BLESSING!!!

I know you are smiling down on us,wishing us well and praying for your children.

I would give anything in this world to be your son again in another life to come.

And I promise to be a better son if GOD WOULD JUST GRANT THIS.

The pain that I have felt since you have been gone has reminded me that THIS IS NOT MY HOME.

How good it is to know that a mother’s love never ends.  It never stops giving.  I hear your voice all the time, leading me, guiding me, and encouraging me.

Thank you, Mom! 

I love you, Mom.

I would give anything to hold your hand and hear your sweet voice again.


But until I see you in Heaven again, I will hold you close in my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NSCDC UNCOVER ILLEGAL REFINERY

NIGERIAN FIRST LADY AND EMIR OF KANO VISIT 6 MONTH OLD VICTIM OF RAPE

HE KILLED AND CUT HIS WIFE INTO PIECES

NIGERIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY SET TO HOLD ANNUAL ‘NO MUSIC DAY’ CELEBRATION ON SEPTEMBER 1

CANNIBALISM; SEE KIDNAPPERS WHO KILLED PASTOR & USED HIS LIVER FOR PEPPER SOUP & PLANTAIN PORTAGE

MUGABE FALL?MAIN OPPOSITION AND ALLIES UNITE TO END HIS NEARLY 4 DECADE RULE

NIGERIA POLICE SPEAK ON MOB JUSTICE INCIDENTS IN LAGOS

FREEDOM FIGHTER STEVE BIKO >REMEMBERING GREAT A MAN LIKE NELSON MANDELA

"TRUMP AN UTTERLY UNTRUTHFUL PRESIDENT AND NO ROLE MODEL" SENATOR BOB CORKER

PLATEAU GOVERNOR CONFIRMS 2 DEATHS LINKED TO THE SAME IPOB ISSUE NATIONWIDE