BREAKING ;CASSPER NYOVEST ARRESTED,MAY BE JAILED FOR 30 YEARS IF FOUND GUILTY

BREAKING : Cassper Nyovest Arrested,May Be Jailed For 30 Years If Found Guilty
March 10th, 2017


CASSPER NYOVEST

Refiloe Maele Phoolo, professionally known as Cassper Nyovest,a South African recording artist and record producer is accused of defilement after the mother of the victim (names-withheld) reported the matter to the police.

According to the mother of the teenager in question,Cassper had a sexual relationship with her 15-year-old daughter. ”I once warned him that the path you are walking on is slippery and it demands maximum care,although my daughter has a big body it doesn’t mean she is now a sex toy or even ready for those things,I will make sure this man rot in jail,I warned him and he never listened,I have since taken my daughter’s phone and all the evidence required by the court to nail him is in my hands”,the mother’s victim was quoted.

When asked to shed more light on the allegations laid against him,the Mama I Made It hit-maker claimed the girl in question lied about her age after his performance in Johannesburg last week.

”She actually look like a 23-year-old but I also asked her about her age and she told me that she was 20 and we had sex only once,I don’t think I’m the one to blame since she lied to me about everything,I have loads of cash I will still win this case I don’t give a shit”,fumed the flamboyant rapper.

Whilst the musician is applying for bail,investigations are still going on including the medical examinations.Further developments will be advised in due course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NSCDC UNCOVER ILLEGAL REFINERY

NIGERIAN FIRST LADY AND EMIR OF KANO VISIT 6 MONTH OLD VICTIM OF RAPE

HE KILLED AND CUT HIS WIFE INTO PIECES

NIGERIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY SET TO HOLD ANNUAL ‘NO MUSIC DAY’ CELEBRATION ON SEPTEMBER 1

CANNIBALISM; SEE KIDNAPPERS WHO KILLED PASTOR & USED HIS LIVER FOR PEPPER SOUP & PLANTAIN PORTAGE

MUGABE FALL?MAIN OPPOSITION AND ALLIES UNITE TO END HIS NEARLY 4 DECADE RULE

NIGERIA POLICE SPEAK ON MOB JUSTICE INCIDENTS IN LAGOS

FREEDOM FIGHTER STEVE BIKO >REMEMBERING GREAT A MAN LIKE NELSON MANDELA

"TRUMP AN UTTERLY UNTRUTHFUL PRESIDENT AND NO ROLE MODEL" SENATOR BOB CORKER

PLATEAU GOVERNOR CONFIRMS 2 DEATHS LINKED TO THE SAME IPOB ISSUE NATIONWIDE