Drunk man Spotted Swimming Inside a Dirty Gutter After Too Much of ‘Ogogoro’ (Photos)

Drunk man Spotted Swimming Inside a Dirty Gutter After Too Much‘Ogogoro’ (Photos)



February 28
2017

“My curiosity led me to see for myself how this man at Njemanze street, scoops dirts from gutters with his bare hands. I was shocked the more when I saw him swimming inside the gutter with ease in exchange for any paltry sum that will come from his numerous unsolicited employers.
“I nearly blamed Buhari for what this man does to earn a living until I was told that he drinks ‘kai kai’ the way I drink water. What a disgrace!”
The identity of the man was not ascertained as at the time of filing this report. See more photos below;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NSCDC UNCOVER ILLEGAL REFINERY

NIGERIAN FIRST LADY AND EMIR OF KANO VISIT 6 MONTH OLD VICTIM OF RAPE

HE KILLED AND CUT HIS WIFE INTO PIECES

NIGERIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY SET TO HOLD ANNUAL ‘NO MUSIC DAY’ CELEBRATION ON SEPTEMBER 1

CANNIBALISM; SEE KIDNAPPERS WHO KILLED PASTOR & USED HIS LIVER FOR PEPPER SOUP & PLANTAIN PORTAGE

MUGABE FALL?MAIN OPPOSITION AND ALLIES UNITE TO END HIS NEARLY 4 DECADE RULE

NIGERIA POLICE SPEAK ON MOB JUSTICE INCIDENTS IN LAGOS

FREEDOM FIGHTER STEVE BIKO >REMEMBERING GREAT A MAN LIKE NELSON MANDELA

"TRUMP AN UTTERLY UNTRUTHFUL PRESIDENT AND NO ROLE MODEL" SENATOR BOB CORKER

PLATEAU GOVERNOR CONFIRMS 2 DEATHS LINKED TO THE SAME IPOB ISSUE NATIONWIDE