TEENAGER LEFT FRIENDS ASTOUNDED WHEN HE TURNED UP TO HIS PROM LIKE A CELEBRITY

Zain Kayani amazed his mates when he turned up his to prom with six luxury motors and a professional film crew

A suave teenager stole the show at his high school prom after his brother hired him a fleet of supercars worth half a MILLION pounds and a producer to make a hip-hop-style video.

Amir Kayani rented SIX luxury motors - including a £350,000 Rolls-Royce - as a birthday present for 16-year-old brother Zain's prom in Bolton last week.

The youngster's journey from his home to the formal dinner at Bolton Wanderers' Macron Stadium was captured by a professional production company, armed with swanky HD cameras and smoke bombs for the cars.
Sharp-suited Zain's £300 video shows him and seven pals enjoying their big day like celebrities.

Zain - a supercar fanatic - said: "Prom is a once-in-a-lifetime thing. I wanted to make it look big and do it with style.
"It was the last day I was going to see everyone and all my friends and family were all there as well.

"It was a super day. I had my friends and my brothers in the car with me.
"I rode in three cars throughout the video – a Maserati, a Mitsubishi Evo and a Rolls-Royce. I just felt like 'wow'.
"We left in the Maserati for my house then drive five minutes to pick my friends up from [a local pub] where I changed into a Rolls-Royce.

"Then when I left prom, I exited in a Mitsubishi Evo.
"It felt amazing to be part of making the video and experience that. I have a huge passion for cars.

"The video took quite a few takes because I had to make the right movements for the slow-motion clips.
"Everyone said they couldn't top it. As I pulled up on the car park, everyone was looking out the stadium windows at me."
Proud of his younger brother's hard work during his GCSE year, Amir said he wanted to give Zain an extra special surprise.

Amir, co-director of Asian wedding planners Shaadi Shine, contacted his friend, Zain Rehan, who owns production company ZRehan Films, and arranged to help his brother produce the video.
Amir, 24, said: "Zain has revised his backside off over the past six months.
"He said to us he just wanted money for his birthday but I knew I had to make it special.

"This just shows how much love we all have for him. It made his day.
"He'll never forget his prom."
"When I pulled up at prom, it was in a Ford Focus."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOMAN GOING ON HAJJ PILGRIMAGE TO SAUDI ARABIA ARRESTED WITH COCAINE

WOMAN LEFT WITH ‘TOOTHED VAGINA’ THAT ‘BIT’ HER LOVER'S PENIS AFTER BOTCHED INCONTINENCE OP

MOTHER THROWS HER NEWLY BORN BABY INSIDE SOAKAWAY

GENOTYPE,BLOOD GROUP- COMPATIBILITY AND EFFECT OF WATER

RISE IN BOKO HARAM CHILD SUICIDE BOMBERS ALARMING SAYS UNICEF

SAD;CUSTOMS OFFICER COMMITS SUICIDE

BREAKING NEWS;GUNMEN ABDUCT SCHOOL PRINCIPALS AND STUDENT

BIAFRA PRESS RELEASE,ASARI DOKUBO DECLARES SUPPORT FOR BIAFRA

FRESH COMMUNAL CLASH IN IFE NORTH LEAVES 10 PEOPLE INJURED

GANG VIOLENCE; 2 KILLED,8 WOUNDED AT MEMORIAL