EXPLOITATION BY LASTMA OFFICIAL,LAGOSIAN CRIES OUT



Larry Mesh wrote: "I was exploited by a Lastma official (Suenu Adejoke) by name yesterday and would like to know if/how I can be assisted or if someone can tell me what to do.
According to her I used one way ( there was no sign to indicate this) I saw other vehicles moving the same way also. Two vehicles before me and several others behind me. She claimed they were military men. 
So i told her to allow me turn back, next thing she jumped into the vehicle started dragging the steering with the driver. She later claimed that she was assaulted by my driver (George) and she had a miscarriage in the course of this. 
We were taken to Area F police station where she demanded N150k for assault. This woman collected N70k cash from my manager and I really feel bad about this because the police did not even help matters. Don't know if there is any official handle (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) where I can report  this."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXECUTION;HUJI CHIEF,2 ASSOCIATES EXECUTED FOR 2004 SHRINE ATTACK

MOTHER THROWS HER NEWLY BORN BABY INSIDE SOAKAWAY

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BODY OF 16 YEAR OLD GIRL FOUND IN CRASHED CAR AT ACCIDENT SCENE DIDN'T DIE THERE,IT WAS STAGED

KENYA -RAILA ODENGA CAUGHT ON VIDEO ASKING FEMALE SUPPORTERS TO STRIP

AFRICA'S LIVING MUSIC LEGEND TUFACE'S YOUNGER BROTHER DENIED ENTRY TO USA DESPITE LIVING THERE

THREE LECTURERS OF AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY ARRESTED FOR CULTISM

LADY AND BOYFRIEND SENTENCED FOR THE MURDER OF HER TWIN SISTER

KIDNEY DISEASE,PLEASE READ TO PREVENT AND HELP OTHERS

MAN CHAINS WIFE TO GENERATING SET ALL NIGHT AFTER BATTERING HER