SEE PHOTOS OF CHILD DEHUMANIZED BY HER OWN FATHER

When the late Afrobeat legend,Fela Anikulapo Kuti sang about beasts of no nation,many of us thought igbo(marijuana)was at work in him,now one father has come out to prove to those who did not see sense in that song that he is a living example of a beast of no nation.

What on earth could be this child's offence to deserve this height of dehumanization?Even worst by her own father,may the devil do him same,kilode?

See what an eye witness to this crime had to say about this below;

God,I can't just believe this in my life,i was driving to the office this morning and I've a reasons to make a call and before I know,I was out of call card ,as I alighted from my car to get a recharge card ,I sighted this small girl(Esther by name) be beaten mercilessly with his heartless and reasonless father.
Please where are the human right, who can be of assistance to help this girl out of her heartless father? I was so fortunate to interrogate her mother who told me th...
See More
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and closeup

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup
Image may contain: 1 person, hat, closeup and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXECUTION;HUJI CHIEF,2 ASSOCIATES EXECUTED FOR 2004 SHRINE ATTACK

MOTHER THROWS HER NEWLY BORN BABY INSIDE SOAKAWAY

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BODY OF 16 YEAR OLD GIRL FOUND IN CRASHED CAR AT ACCIDENT SCENE DIDN'T DIE THERE,IT WAS STAGED

KENYA -RAILA ODENGA CAUGHT ON VIDEO ASKING FEMALE SUPPORTERS TO STRIP

AFRICA'S LIVING MUSIC LEGEND TUFACE'S YOUNGER BROTHER DENIED ENTRY TO USA DESPITE LIVING THERE

THREE LECTURERS OF AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY ARRESTED FOR CULTISM

LADY AND BOYFRIEND SENTENCED FOR THE MURDER OF HER TWIN SISTER

KIDNEY DISEASE,PLEASE READ TO PREVENT AND HELP OTHERS

MAN CHAINS WIFE TO GENERATING SET ALL NIGHT AFTER BATTERING HER