SEXUAL HARASSMENT; ACTING LIKE A PIG COST MARK HIS JOB

Longtime political journalist Mark Halperin is out at MSBNC following accusations that he sexually harassed five women while he was head of ABC News.

"We find the story and the allegations very troubling. Mark Halperin is leaving his role as a contributor until the questions around his past conduct are fully understood," MSNBC
told Fox News in a statement.

Halperin, the co-author of best-selling book " Game Change ," was accused in a CNN report of groping the women in the 2000s while he worked as ABC News' political director.

"During this period, I did pursue relationships with women that I worked with, including some junior to me," said Halperin, who serves as a political analyst on NBC and MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
"I now understand from these accounts that my behavior was inappropriate and caused others pain. For that, I am deeply sorry and I apologize. Under the circumstances, I'm going to take a step back from my day-to-day work while I properly deal with this situation."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NSCDC UNCOVER ILLEGAL REFINERY

NIGERIAN FIRST LADY AND EMIR OF KANO VISIT 6 MONTH OLD VICTIM OF RAPE

HE KILLED AND CUT HIS WIFE INTO PIECES

NIGERIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY SET TO HOLD ANNUAL ‘NO MUSIC DAY’ CELEBRATION ON SEPTEMBER 1

CANNIBALISM; SEE KIDNAPPERS WHO KILLED PASTOR & USED HIS LIVER FOR PEPPER SOUP & PLANTAIN PORTAGE

MUGABE FALL?MAIN OPPOSITION AND ALLIES UNITE TO END HIS NEARLY 4 DECADE RULE

NIGERIA POLICE SPEAK ON MOB JUSTICE INCIDENTS IN LAGOS

FREEDOM FIGHTER STEVE BIKO >REMEMBERING GREAT A MAN LIKE NELSON MANDELA

"TRUMP AN UTTERLY UNTRUTHFUL PRESIDENT AND NO ROLE MODEL" SENATOR BOB CORKER

PLATEAU GOVERNOR CONFIRMS 2 DEATHS LINKED TO THE SAME IPOB ISSUE NATIONWIDE