BREAKING NEWS - DINO MELAYE`S RECALL BY INEC WITHDRAWN,YAHAYA BELLO WATCHOUT FOR "AJEKUN IYA" PART 2

Image result for photos of senator dino melaye
Senator Dino Melaye
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has withdrawn its motion seeking an order of the Federal High Court in Abuja allowing it to serve the recall petition on the Senator representing Kogi West in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye.

Justice Nnamdi Dimgba struck out the motion after INEC’s lawyer, Yunus Ustaz (SAN), announced its withdrawal in court on Thursday.
The judge also directed that all issues pertaining to the case should thereafter be taken to the Court of Appeal.

He noted that since Melaye’s appeal against the court’s September 11 judgment had been entered at the Court of Appeal, all pending applications, including the ones filed by Melaye for stay of execution of the verdict, should be taken to the Court of Appeal.

It is a milestone success for the Senator but a big blow on the part of the tag team duo of Kogi state governor Yahaya Bello and  Senator Smart Adeyemi whose constituents can not point to any dividend of democracy all the years he spent in the upper chamber,both of whom Senator Dino repeatedly said orchestrated his recall to disgrace him.

My fellow compatriots,please brace up for the new release of "AJEKUN IYA" part 2,don"t miss out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM ALTER BOY TO ISIS FIGHTER

REARRESTED RITUALIST CONFESSES,SAYS "I ESCAPED UNDER POWER OUTAGE BUT HUNGER LED TO MY REARREST"

MARRIED MUM'S SEX WITH LITTLE BOYS

HORROR ; ISIS MASS EXECUTED 116 PEOPLE IN SYRIAN CHRISTIAN TOWN BEFORE ARMY CLOSED IN

MURDER IN THE AIRFORCE - AIRMAN COURT-MARSHALED OVER DEATH OF AIRWOMAN LOVER

COLLEGE OF EDUCATION STAFF FOUND DEAD FEW HOURS AFTER HE WAS KIDNAPPED IN BENUE

EFCC UNCOVERS N13 BILLION CASH IN LOCAL AND FOREIGN CURRENCIES IN LAGOS APARTMENT

SCHEDULED FOR EXECUTION-CONVICTED KILLER LEDELL LEE

LADY STABS EX-BOYFRIEND TO DEATH AFTER HE PROPOSED TO ANOTHER

FILIPINO TERROR SUSPECT IS DEAD