GUNMEN KILL THE SUN NEWSPAPERS" CIRCULATION MAN IN ONITSHA


Armed robbers operating on a motorcycle Monday shot and killed a circulation representative of the Sun Newspapers, Fabian Obi, in his office in Onitsha, Anambra State at about 10.25 am.
It was gathered that the robbers may have acted on an information as the circulation staff was just making preparation to move monies realised from the sales of the previous days newspapers.
A source in the old market road area of Onitsha where the Sun Newspapers has its office told our reporter of the incident, saying he was rushing to the hospital where the deceased was rushed to.
He said, “They ( robbers) have killed our circulation man . I’m rushing to the hospital where he was taken to. But, I can confirm to you the incident happened and that our circulation rep is dead.”
Our correspondent gathered that the robbers after shooting Obi, three times around the chest took away money in his possession.
Confirming the incident to reporters in Awka, the State Police Public Relations Officer, Nkeiruka Nwode, said the command was on the trail of the suspects, assuring that they must be apprehended and made to face the law.
While commiserating with the Sun Newspapers and the family of the deceased, she assured residents of protection of their lives and property.
The body of the deceased had been deposited at the Boromeo Hospital morgue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM ALTER BOY TO ISIS FIGHTER

REARRESTED RITUALIST CONFESSES,SAYS "I ESCAPED UNDER POWER OUTAGE BUT HUNGER LED TO MY REARREST"

MARRIED MUM'S SEX WITH LITTLE BOYS

HORROR ; ISIS MASS EXECUTED 116 PEOPLE IN SYRIAN CHRISTIAN TOWN BEFORE ARMY CLOSED IN

MURDER IN THE AIRFORCE - AIRMAN COURT-MARSHALED OVER DEATH OF AIRWOMAN LOVER

COLLEGE OF EDUCATION STAFF FOUND DEAD FEW HOURS AFTER HE WAS KIDNAPPED IN BENUE

EFCC UNCOVERS N13 BILLION CASH IN LOCAL AND FOREIGN CURRENCIES IN LAGOS APARTMENT

SCHEDULED FOR EXECUTION-CONVICTED KILLER LEDELL LEE

LADY STABS EX-BOYFRIEND TO DEATH AFTER HE PROPOSED TO ANOTHER

FILIPINO TERROR SUSPECT IS DEAD