SECURITY ALERT-FAKE JAMB FORMS ON SALE NATIONWIDE

Beware!Fraudsters Now Selling Fake JAMB Forms Nationwide
Feb 9, 2017

The Computer-Based Test Centers Proprietors Association of Nigeria (CPAN) has warned of the existence of illegal centres currently selling fake 2017 registration forms for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, (JAMB) in Imo State and other parts of Nigeria.
Image result for JAMB LOGO
This disclosure was made by the Chairman of the association, Comrade Chidiebere Egboh, in Owerri, the state capital,on Monday.
According to him, the fraudsters were also collecting money to place candidates in, “special centres” to cheat during the examination.
He described the development as dangerous and alerted prospective candidates that JAMB was yet to announce the fees and date for the commencement of registration.
Egboh said: “The fraudsters play fast one and extort N15,000 and above from thousands of unsuspecting prospective JAMB candidates.
“The consequences are that the fraudsters will elope with candidates’ money and they will not have genuine centres to write the examination.
“The issue of ‘special centres’ had been clamped down. We must emphasis that there will be nothing like ‘special centre’ any longer.
“CPAN has vowed to provide grounds for equal opportunity to all genuine candidates to gain admission into tertiary institutions of their choice.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM ALTER BOY TO ISIS FIGHTER

REARRESTED RITUALIST CONFESSES,SAYS "I ESCAPED UNDER POWER OUTAGE BUT HUNGER LED TO MY REARREST"

MARRIED MUM'S SEX WITH LITTLE BOYS

HORROR ; ISIS MASS EXECUTED 116 PEOPLE IN SYRIAN CHRISTIAN TOWN BEFORE ARMY CLOSED IN

MURDER IN THE AIRFORCE - AIRMAN COURT-MARSHALED OVER DEATH OF AIRWOMAN LOVER

COLLEGE OF EDUCATION STAFF FOUND DEAD FEW HOURS AFTER HE WAS KIDNAPPED IN BENUE

EFCC UNCOVERS N13 BILLION CASH IN LOCAL AND FOREIGN CURRENCIES IN LAGOS APARTMENT

SCHEDULED FOR EXECUTION-CONVICTED KILLER LEDELL LEE

LADY STABS EX-BOYFRIEND TO DEATH AFTER HE PROPOSED TO ANOTHER

FILIPINO TERROR SUSPECT IS DEAD