HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINKY

Uredoh,I wish I could make you understand how much I love you in the three usual words to express how much feel about you but God knows better,you are two now but I promise you won't spend another two years of your life incomplete again by God's grace and in a short while you will know and see why you have missed me all this while,may God grant you more happiness,joy,peace of mind,good health and very long life in contentment and abundance in Jesus mighty name,God bless your mum for a good job well done,dad,your grandma,great grandma,your siblings Bewaji and all,we love you pretty angel.
Happy birthday Pinky Amani Uredoh Abolanle Dianne Ayegba,I love you angel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING NEWS;DEATH SNATCHES AWAY RIVERS COMPOL

SEE FACE OF FAKE CHEMIST WHO INJECTED WOMAN TO DEATH IN AN ATTEMPT TO ABORT HER PREGNANCY(PHOTO)

OGE BEAUTY PARLOUR; A BEAUTY HAVEN WITH A SOOTHING TOUCH

THE STORY BEHIND SEX CHANGE SURGERY YOU HAVEN'T HEARD

Fire destroys property worth N10.2m in Kwara

SURPRISE;I PRAY THIS BRINGS PEACE TO ALL OF NIGERIA,PLEASE SHARE ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA

Missing kidney: Our own story —Hospital

CORRUPTION/DASUKIGATE -OBANIKORO RETURNS FRESH N30MILLION AND PROMISES TO REFUNDANOTHER N417MILLION

12 YEAR OLD GIRL DIES AFTER RELATIVE'S GUN GOES OFF