HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINKY

Uredoh,I wish I could make you understand how much I love you in the three usual words to express how much feel about you but God knows better,you are two now but I promise you won't spend another two years of your life incomplete again by God's grace and in a short while you will know and see why you have missed me all this while,may God grant you more happiness,joy,peace of mind,good health and very long life in contentment and abundance in Jesus mighty name,God bless your mum for a good job well done,dad,your grandma,great grandma,your siblings Bewaji and all,we love you pretty angel.
Happy birthday Pinky Amani Uredoh Abolanle Dianne Ayegba,I love you angel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOMAN LEFT WITH ‘TOOTHED VAGINA’ THAT ‘BIT’ HER LOVER'S PENIS AFTER BOTCHED INCONTINENCE OP

MOTHER THROWS HER NEWLY BORN BABY INSIDE SOAKAWAY

ANTI FRAUD UNIT SEIZES SCHOOL OWNED BY EX GOVERNOR'S WIFE

DELKALB MAN DIES AT HOME AND NOBODY NOTICED FOR OVER A YEAR UNTIL NOW

RISE IN BOKO HARAM CHILD SUICIDE BOMBERS ALARMING SAYS UNICEF

5 AK47 RIFFLES RECOVERED AT ACCIDENT SIGHT AS 3 DIE

BLOODIED MAN CARRYING SEVERED HUMAN HEAD(SUSPECTED TO BE HIS MOTHER'S) STABS STORE EMPLOYEE

IRAN HITS BACK AT THE US WITH RECIPROCAL SANCTIONS

FROM ALTER BOY TO ISIS FIGHTER