RAWLINGS IS MY BROTHER-PETE EDOCHIE

Feb 22nd 2017,
Rawlings is my brother. 

Renowned Nollywood actor Pete Edochie says he does not only bear resemblance to former President Jerry John Rawlings, he sees him as a brother.
According to him, he sees Ghana as his second home especially when he was born on the 7th March a day after the country marks its independence celebration.
"I will be 70 on the 7th of next month and I see Ghana as my second home. I will try to come and commemorate the independence celebration here ", he said.

The veteran actor said prior to meeting the former president, everywhere he went people of Ghanaian origin said he reminds them of their former president to the extent her own daughters joined in the fray.
"I agree with people who saw we have the resemblance because I know how I look and seeing him here I have no doubt they are right. It appears we have a lot in common".
The Nollywood Star is in Ghana for a Press Conference of Kofas Media's New Movie on corruption in society which casts leading Ghanaian actors and actresses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXECUTION;HUJI CHIEF,2 ASSOCIATES EXECUTED FOR 2004 SHRINE ATTACK

VEGAS SHOOTER PLANNED TO ESCAPE,MAY HAVE HAD AN ACCOMPLICE

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTION

AFRICA'S LIVING MUSIC LEGEND TUFACE'S YOUNGER BROTHER DENIED ENTRY TO USA DESPITE LIVING THERE

BODY OF 16 YEAR OLD GIRL FOUND IN CRASHED CAR AT ACCIDENT SCENE DIDN'T DIE THERE,IT WAS STAGED

KENYA -RAILA ODENGA CAUGHT ON VIDEO ASKING FEMALE SUPPORTERS TO STRIP

LADY AND BOYFRIEND SENTENCED FOR THE MURDER OF HER TWIN SISTER

KIDNEY DISEASE,PLEASE READ TO PREVENT AND HELP OTHERS

SIX DEAD,TENS INJURED IN DEADLY HIGHWAY CRASH

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL