ALLEGED RAPIST AND KILLER IFEANYI DIKE AND THE 8th YEAR OLD"S CORPSE Arrested Uniport student Ifeanyi Dike, who murdered his neighbour 8-yr-old girl, has revealed that power outage aided his escape and hunger led to his re-arrest. He, however, pleaded for mercy on the murder of the eight-year-old girl, Chikamso Mezuwuba. Dike, who spoke in Port Harcourt while he was re-paraded by the Rivers State Police Command, insisted that the Investigative Police Officer, IPO, Johnbosco Okoroeze, nabbed over his (Dike’s) escape was innocent. Ifeanyi Dike killed the eight-year-old Chikamso, removed her vital organs and was on his way to dispose of her remains when he was arrested by a local vigilante group in Okporo community, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the state. The suspected ritualist had escaped from the custody of State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, but was re-arrested in Barkin Ladi Local Government Area of Plateau State, last week, Thursday. Dike told ne...
17 Nigerians Killed In Cameroon MARCH 7TH 2017, President Paul Biya of Cameroun No fewer than four million Nigerians resident in Cameroon have been affected by the security clampdown on the South-West region of the country by the government of President Paul Biya. A group, African Rising for Justice and Peace, at a press conference on Monday in Abuja said about 17 persons have lost their lives while over 400 others are currently held in detention since September last year. The statement by the Membership and Mobilization team leader, Sola Folayan explained that many residents of the area, including lawyers, students and traders had embarked on forced exile following the arbitrary arrests by security agencies. She said, “The government responded to the protests with a security crackdown that led to reported human rights violations by the authorities and security forces including killings, arbitrary arrests, det...
MUM'S SEX WITH BOYS Married mum, 39, performed ‘striptease’ for string of schoolboys before inviting three into her bedroom for sex She admitted seven counts of sexual activity with a child, one of attempted sexual activity with a child, one of attempting to sexually assault a child and one of attempting to engage in sexual activity with a child 8th February 2017 Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) A MUM admitted she had “striptease sex” with a string of schoolboys and invited them to her bedroom. The 39-year-old’s upcoming trial by jury was abandoned as she admitted 10 counts of sexual and physical abuse on seven boys aged under 16 years. FACEBOOK 6 Amanda Tompkins admitted 10 counts of sexual and physical abuse on seven boys under 16 FACEBOOK 6 Unemployed Tompkins could now face a lengthy jail sentence after she was remanded in custody FACEBOOK 6 The mother twice in...
Evidence has emerged of another Islamic State militant group (ISIS) mass execution, this time in the Syrian Christian desert town of Al-Qaryatain. The militant group killed at least 116 civilians in executions committed in the days before the Syrian regime recaptured the town, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), a U.K.-based monitoring group with an extensive network of contacts in Syria. "ISIS has over a period of 20 days executed at least 116 civilians in reprisal killings, accusing them of collaboration with regime forces," SOHR chief Rami Abdelrahman told the Agence France-Presse news agency. ISIS regained control of the town three weeks ago, and then the killings began. Syrian regime forces, backed by Russian air power, arrived and liberated the town on October 21 after dozens of ISIS fighters retreated, at which point the remains of the victims of the mass execution were found. "After the regime retook it, the town's residents...
THE FORMER LOVERS A General Court Martial of the Nigerian Air Force has arraigned one of its personnel, Aircraftman Bernard Kalu of Five-five-three Central Armament Depot, Nigerian Air Force, Makurdi, for the murder of his girlfriend, an Air Craftswoman, Oladipupo Sholape. Late Aircraftswoman, Oladipupo Sholape The accused, Benard Kalu, who is also standing trial for housebreaking, impersonation as a commissioned officer on Facebook with the intention to defraud the public, and attempt to murder one Samuel Onah. Aircraftman Kalu at the court martial He is also accused of failing to perform assigned military duties and using service property contrary to the armed forces Act. While reading the six charges against the accused, President of the General Court Martial, Group Captain Elisha Bindul, said the accused had on March 12, 2017, gone to Sholape’s house at Compound 9, Block B, Flat 9 at NAF Base and shot her with an FM rifle with an intent of causing her death. Kalu, how...
College of Education Staff Found Dead Few Hours After He Was Kidnapped in Benue 27th FEB 2017, A staff of College of Education (COE), Katsina-Ala, Godwin Yanbee Bosua, has been found dead few hours after his abduction last Saturday. It was gathered that the victim, a former bursar with the College of Education, Katsina-Ala had gone to his private nursery and primary school, close to the college but was abducted on his way by unknown gunmen,Daily Post reports. His lifeless body was found Sunday morning in an orchard belonging to the nursery and primary school. A close confidant of the deceased family told Sun that there were bruises on Bosua’s body, indicating that he must have been severely beaten by his assailants. The incident is coming barely three days after some gunmen shot and killed one Ugoh Terseer Akagbue, an assistant registrar with the College of Education, Katsina-Ala, Benue State in his residence. Reacting to the ugly development, a group...
The whistle blowing policy of the Federal Government appears to be paying off as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Wednesday announced that it uncovered foreign currencies and Naira notes to the tune of $43.4 million, £27,800 and N23.2 million at a four-bedroom apartment in Ikoyi, Lagos. The total amount of money recovered at the current Central Bank exchange rate is over N13 billion. The operation followed a confidential information received by the Commission's Lagos office regarding some suspicious movement of bags in and out of a particular apartment in the building. Another source who is conversant with the apartment indicated that a woman usually appeared on different occasions with 'Ghana Must Go' bags, the EFCC said. "She comes looking haggard, with dirty clothes but her skin didn't quite match her outward appearance, perhaps a disguise", the source said. On getting to the building, operatives who were armed with a search w...
LEDELL LEE Sentenced to death after convicted in the February 1993for the beating to death of Debra Reese with a tire iron in Jacksonville Scheduled for execution on April 20, 2017 Date of original condemnation: Oct. 16, 1995 County in which crime occurred: Pulaski ______ Debra Reese called her mother, who lived houses away, just minutes after a man came to her house seeking tools for a broken-down vehicle. Reese, who had been home alone while her truck-driver husband traveled to Dallas for a delivery, planned to leave the Jacksonville house after detailing the encounter over the phone the morning of Feb. 9, 1993, but was unable to leave in time, her mother, Katherine Williams, testified. The man convicted in Reese's death, Ledell Lee, returned to the residence minutes later, barged inside and bludgeoned her to death with a tire iron that her husband had given her as a form of protection, prosecutors said. At Lee's trial, Holly Lodge Meyer, senior deputy pros...
There’s a story currently trending online about a Lady who stabbed her ex-boyfriend to death for proposing to another lady. Apparently, the story was shared by Frank Ufomadu on Facebook, where he posted some shocking photos while narrating the story of what happened. He revealed the Killer, Boma Mac-pepple is a choir member in her church, and she rejected a marriage proposal from her boyfriend,Junior.Then, the victim then proposed to another lady, a friend of his ex-girlfriend, and she accepted. The ex-girlfriend, being the jealous type got to know of her ex-boyfriend’s proposal to her friend, and she stabbed him to death. The incident allegedly happened on May 8th at 10:00 p.m. Also at the time of the incident, the accused shared a photo of the victim on her Facebook page alleging that he is a criminal on the run. Details are quite sketchy right now, but we’d sure bring you more details as they unfold.
Comments
Post a Comment