MAN WHO CAUGHT WIFE WITH ANOTHER MAN IN HIS BED MAKES A SURPRISING TURN

A truck driver has approached a spiritualist at his shrine begging the man of cloth to unite him with a wife he caught pants down with another man.

File photo

A South Africa-based truck driver idenified as Junior Manyengavana shocked congregants last Sunday during a service at a shrine in Chitungwiza area of Zimbabwe where he begged the spiritualist to unite him with a wife he caught pants down with another man. 

H-Metro reported that the man who revealed that he caught his wife pants down having s*x with another man in South Africa, said; "Madzibaba I am a truck driver in South Africa and I caught my wife pants down having s*x on my bed. 

"I was supposed to go out with the truck so it developed a problem and my boss told me to go back home as it required some touch ups. I went home and knocked but the door was locked. I forced my way into the house and saw the two having s*x. 

"I gave the man a thorough beating. He even reported the matter to the police in South Africa where I was arrested," he said.

He added: "Madzibaba can you remove this demon because I still want my wife, bvisai mweya wechihure. I still love her, I have come to Chitungwiza to get assistance from you Madzibaba. I am still on my way to my rural home in Wedza. I left my wife in South Africa what I only need here kubatsirwa nemi."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOMAN LEFT WITH ‘TOOTHED VAGINA’ THAT ‘BIT’ HER LOVER'S PENIS AFTER BOTCHED INCONTINENCE OP

WOMAN GOING ON HAJJ PILGRIMAGE TO SAUDI ARABIA ARRESTED WITH COCAINE

MOTHER THROWS HER NEWLY BORN BABY INSIDE SOAKAWAY

SAD;CUSTOMS OFFICER COMMITS SUICIDE

GENOTYPE,BLOOD GROUP- COMPATIBILITY AND EFFECT OF WATER

RISE IN BOKO HARAM CHILD SUICIDE BOMBERS ALARMING SAYS UNICEF

POSTMORTEMS TO BE CARRIED OUT ON BODIES OF CANADIAN-AMERICAN COUPLE

LADY AND BOYFRIEND SENTENCED FOR THE MURDER OF HER TWIN SISTER

FRESH COMMUNAL CLASH IN IFE NORTH LEAVES 10 PEOPLE INJURED

BREAKING NEWS;GUNMEN ABDUCT SCHOOL PRINCIPALS AND STUDENT