Drunk man Spotted Swimming Inside a Dirty Gutter After Too Much of ‘Ogogoro’ (Photos)

Drunk man Spotted Swimming Inside a Dirty Gutter After Too Much‘Ogogoro’ (Photos)



February 28
2017

“My curiosity led me to see for myself how this man at Njemanze street, scoops dirts from gutters with his bare hands. I was shocked the more when I saw him swimming inside the gutter with ease in exchange for any paltry sum that will come from his numerous unsolicited employers.
“I nearly blamed Buhari for what this man does to earn a living until I was told that he drinks ‘kai kai’ the way I drink water. What a disgrace!”
The identity of the man was not ascertained as at the time of filing this report. See more photos below;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOMAN GOING ON HAJJ PILGRIMAGE TO SAUDI ARABIA ARRESTED WITH COCAINE

WOMAN LEFT WITH ‘TOOTHED VAGINA’ THAT ‘BIT’ HER LOVER'S PENIS AFTER BOTCHED INCONTINENCE OP

MOTHER THROWS HER NEWLY BORN BABY INSIDE SOAKAWAY

SAD;CUSTOMS OFFICER COMMITS SUICIDE

LADY AND BOYFRIEND SENTENCED FOR THE MURDER OF HER TWIN SISTER

KIDNEY DISEASE,PLEASE READ TO PREVENT AND HELP OTHERS

RISE IN BOKO HARAM CHILD SUICIDE BOMBERS ALARMING SAYS UNICEF

THIEVES CAUGHT AND THRASHED AFTER ROBBING AND STABBING A STUDENT(PHOTOS)

5 AK47 RIFFLES RECOVERED AT ACCIDENT SIGHT AS 3 DIE

BLOODIED MAN CARRYING SEVERED HUMAN HEAD(SUSPECTED TO BE HIS MOTHER'S) STABS STORE EMPLOYEE