FAMILY CONFIRMS BODY FOUND IN BROOK IS THAT OF MISSING DERRY MAN

Family confirms body found in brook is that of missing Derry man

John "Jack" Walsh disappeared 3 months ago
March 11th, 2017

Jack Walsh


DERRY, N.H. —

Derry police said they believe they have found the body of John "Jack" Walsh, who disappeared 3 months ago.

Walsh, a resident of Pleasant Valley Nursing Center, went missing Dec. 13 when he walked away from Parkland Medical Center prior to treatment.

Police said an off-duty officer was hiking Friday morning when he discovered human remains in the wooded area about 200 yeards off Rockingham Road in Derry.

Police said the body was found in a swampy area next to Tributary G Brook, which passes under Rockingham Road near Bradford Street.

Investigators said the body had been there for an extended period of time and that there were no signs of foul play.

The body was taken to Concord, where the state medical examiner will determine the exact cause of death.

Authorities have not yet confirmed the identity of the body found.

However, his family posted on a Facebook page dedicated to the search for Walsh, confirming that it was him.

The family also released the following statement to News 9.
"The family would like to thank the public for all their thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. We would also like to thank law enforcement in NH and Mass for all their efforts. Although this is not the outcome we prayed for, we are comforted by the fact we now have closure and he can be buried with our parents."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE SERVED,MARCEL WILLIAMS TO DIE 24TH APRIL,2017

REARRESTED RITUALIST CONFESSES,SAYS "I ESCAPED UNDER POWER OUTAGE BUT HUNGER LED TO MY REARREST"

MARRIED MUM'S SEX WITH LITTLE BOYS

MAN LOSES WRIST IN BURUTU CULT CLASH

SENATOR McCAIN TELLS CLINTON TO "SHUT UP" LIKE HE DID

GROOM KILS MAN WITH STICK FOR ATTMPTING TO RAPE BRIDE

IN 1960,SHE WENT FOR CONFESSION AND WE NOW KNOW THE PRIEST KILLED HER

FILIPINO TERROR SUSPECT IS DEAD

N'GOLO KANTE VOTED PFA PLAYER OF THE SEASON

JOHN CENA IS FACING CHARGES AFTER SELLING HIS NEW FORD