CCTV FOOTAGE REVEALS MOMENT TEEN FOUGHT OFF SEX ATTACKER

Police have released the shocking CCTV footage in a bid to trace the man after the incident in Blackburn last week.

This is the disturbing moment a terrified young girl manages to fight off a sex attacker who struck in broad daylight .
Detectives have released new CCTV footage in a bid to trace the man who grabbed the teenager from behind in the street.

The man is seen following the 13-year-old in Blackburn, Lancashire, at around 7pm on Wednesday June 14.

He catches up with her and starts talking to her before she crosses the road away from him.
He then sprints after her and grabs her from behind before the brave teenager manages to punch him before running away.

The man can then be seen sprinting away from the scene past a row of garden hedges.

Her attacker is described as Asian, around 20 years old, slim build with black hair that was longer on top. He was wearing black rimmed glasses.
DC Lisa Bennett, of Burnley CID, said: "This is a shocking incident where a 13-year-old girl has been sexually assaulted by a man who caught up with her as she walking along the pavement and began to talk to her. Thankfully she was able to fight the man off and run away.

"Our investigation remains on-going and we are really keen to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time or recognises the man pictured in the footage.

"It is vital that we trace this man and if you can help us with our enquiries, then please get in touch with us as soon as possible."

Anyone with information can call police on 101 quoting log 1432 of June 14.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE SERVED,MARCEL WILLIAMS TO DIE 24TH APRIL,2017

REARRESTED RITUALIST CONFESSES,SAYS "I ESCAPED UNDER POWER OUTAGE BUT HUNGER LED TO MY REARREST"

MARRIED MUM'S SEX WITH LITTLE BOYS

MAN LOSES WRIST IN BURUTU CULT CLASH

SENATOR McCAIN TELLS CLINTON TO "SHUT UP" LIKE HE DID

GROOM KILS MAN WITH STICK FOR ATTMPTING TO RAPE BRIDE

IN 1960,SHE WENT FOR CONFESSION AND WE NOW KNOW THE PRIEST KILLED HER

FILIPINO TERROR SUSPECT IS DEAD

N'GOLO KANTE VOTED PFA PLAYER OF THE SEASON

JOHN CENA IS FACING CHARGES AFTER SELLING HIS NEW FORD