FORMER RESIDENT OF FORT LEONARD WOOD SENTENCED TO 30 YEARS IN JAIL FOR CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE.

 FORT LEONARD WOOD, Mo. - A Brattleboro, Vt., man has been sentenced in federal court for the aggravated sexual abuse of a child at Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.

According to an official press release, Paul Kickery Sr., 68, of Brattleboro, formerly of Fort Leonard Wood, was sentenced on Thursday to 30 years and four months in federal prison without parole.

On Jan. 26, 2017, Kickery pleaded guilty to the aggravated sexual abuse of a child.

According to court documents, the victim said that she had been sexually assaulted by Kickery multiple times during 2013 to 2014. The victim was under the age of ten.

Both Kickery and the victim were living on the U.S. Army Military Base at Fort Leonard Wood.

When interviewed by law enforcement, Kickery admitted to sexually abusing the victim and also admitted to molesting a 15-year-old child while he lived in Vermont. Kickery admitted to viewing child pornography on the internet as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE SERVED,MARCEL WILLIAMS TO DIE 24TH APRIL,2017

SIX DEAD,TENS INJURED IN DEADLY HIGHWAY CRASH

GHASTLY MOTOR ACCIDENT CLAIMS LIFE OF WOMAN WHO LEFT OFFICE TO BUY SCHOOL ITEMS FOR HER KIDS(GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

FROM ALTER BOY TO ISIS FIGHTER

REARRESTED RITUALIST CONFESSES,SAYS "I ESCAPED UNDER POWER OUTAGE BUT HUNGER LED TO MY REARREST"

SHERIFF IS A CONTRACTOR BROUGHT INTO PDP DURING OUR TRYING TIMES

11 long days in kidnappers’ den

AUTOPSY RESULT RELEASED IN KENEEKA JENKINS DEATH,7 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT TEEN FOUND DEAD IN HOTEL FREEZER

POLICE PARADE HARDENED CRIMINALS WITH AK47 RIFFLES AND MORE (PHOTOS)