SEXUAL HARASSMENT; ACTING LIKE A PIG COST MARK HIS JOB

Longtime political journalist Mark Halperin is out at MSBNC following accusations that he sexually harassed five women while he was head of ABC News.

"We find the story and the allegations very troubling. Mark Halperin is leaving his role as a contributor until the questions around his past conduct are fully understood," MSNBC
told Fox News in a statement.

Halperin, the co-author of best-selling book " Game Change ," was accused in a CNN report of groping the women in the 2000s while he worked as ABC News' political director.

"During this period, I did pursue relationships with women that I worked with, including some junior to me," said Halperin, who serves as a political analyst on NBC and MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
"I now understand from these accounts that my behavior was inappropriate and caused others pain. For that, I am deeply sorry and I apologize. Under the circumstances, I'm going to take a step back from my day-to-day work while I properly deal with this situation."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEEN FATALLY SHOT IN SOUTHEAST WASHINGTON HAD RETURNED TO OLD NEIGHBORHOOD

MOTHER THROWS HER NEWLY BORN BABY INSIDE SOAKAWAY

WOMAN GOING ON HAJJ PILGRIMAGE TO SAUDI ARABIA ARRESTED WITH COCAINE

WOMAN LEFT WITH ‘TOOTHED VAGINA’ THAT ‘BIT’ HER LOVER'S PENIS AFTER BOTCHED INCONTINENCE OP

SAD;CUSTOMS OFFICER COMMITS SUICIDE

GENOTYPE,BLOOD GROUP- COMPATIBILITY AND EFFECT OF WATER

WE WON'T RECONCILE WITH SHERIFF,SOUTH WEST PDP TELLS FORMER PRESIDENT JONATHAN

BIAFRA PRESS RELEASE,ASARI DOKUBO DECLARES SUPPORT FOR BIAFRA

Expected mass protest on february 5,got this from a friend on whatsapp(KS)

BREAKING NEWS;GUNMEN ABDUCT SCHOOL PRINCIPALS AND STUDENT