ENOUGH IS ENOUGH;GOV FAYOSE LENDS VOICE AND SUPPORT TO 2FACE'S UPCOMING PROTEST MARCH

Ayodele Fayose,the executive governor of Ekiti state and most outspoken opposition member  Monday said he will be partaking in the upcoming nationwide protest led by 2baba Innocent Idibia.
In a post on his Twitter handle Mr. Fayose said the organisers have his full backing to launch the protest,“to the organisers of Feb. 5 “Enough is Enough” National Protest, you have my total support and I will be part of the protest,” the governor said.
Mr. Fayose is the latest public figure to queue behind the organisers of the demonstration, which is expected to hold simultaneously in different cities across the country.
Mr. Idibia, while announcing the protest last week, said the Buhari administration’s lack of direction has left too many Nigerians in abject poverty with nothing to be hopeful for about the future.
The police have also said they have been duly informed about the protest and will provide security for all participants,although the government called for patience and understanding amongst Nigerians.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REARRESTED RITUALIST CONFESSES,SAYS "I ESCAPED UNDER POWER OUTAGE BUT HUNGER LED TO MY REARREST"

FROM ALTER BOY TO ISIS FIGHTER

ANOTHER XENOPHOBIA? 17 NIGERIANS KILLED,OTHERS STILL IN DETENTION IN CAMEROUN

MARRIED MUM'S SEX WITH LITTLE BOYS

HORROR ; ISIS MASS EXECUTED 116 PEOPLE IN SYRIAN CHRISTIAN TOWN BEFORE ARMY CLOSED IN

MURDER IN THE AIRFORCE - AIRMAN COURT-MARSHALED OVER DEATH OF AIRWOMAN LOVER

COLLEGE OF EDUCATION STAFF FOUND DEAD FEW HOURS AFTER HE WAS KIDNAPPED IN BENUE

EFCC UNCOVERS N13 BILLION CASH IN LOCAL AND FOREIGN CURRENCIES IN LAGOS APARTMENT

SCHEDULED FOR EXECUTION-CONVICTED KILLER LEDELL LEE

LADY STABS EX-BOYFRIEND TO DEATH AFTER HE PROPOSED TO ANOTHER