LATEST;KING MONADA ARRESTED IN CONNECTION WITH 14 YEAR OLD SESETHU ZIKHONA SEX ISSUE,THREATENS TO SHOOT HER

O Ska Bora Moreki hit maker real names Khutso Stephen Kgale,popularly known as King Monada,has threatened to buy a gun and shoot down the 14 year old Sesethu Zikhona after she told a popular publication that 'Moreki' is one of the people who are pressurizing to have sex with her by offering her large sums of money through social media.
"In 2017 I will not allow anyone to tarnish my good image,it took me several years to built my name therefore these allegations by this little girl will not move me,nothing of that nature ever happened,with my reputation why should I stoop so low ?",fumed Monada.
"If she continues,I will soon buy a gun and shoot her down and see if I will go to jail,no one is connected like #Moreki,my name is big,I can go above the law if I wish to do so",added Monada.
According to SAPS,King Monada has been accused of being the first person to spread the popular video on his You Tube account before it got taken down by Youtube and his 'threats to kill' remarks investigations are still underway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOMAN LEFT WITH ‘TOOTHED VAGINA’ THAT ‘BIT’ HER LOVER'S PENIS AFTER BOTCHED INCONTINENCE OP

WOMAN GOING ON HAJJ PILGRIMAGE TO SAUDI ARABIA ARRESTED WITH COCAINE

MOTHER THROWS HER NEWLY BORN BABY INSIDE SOAKAWAY

GENOTYPE,BLOOD GROUP- COMPATIBILITY AND EFFECT OF WATER

SAD;CUSTOMS OFFICER COMMITS SUICIDE

RISE IN BOKO HARAM CHILD SUICIDE BOMBERS ALARMING SAYS UNICEF

SEE THE EVIL THING THIS IGBO MAN DID TO HIS OWN MOTHER IN THE VILLAGE

POSTMORTEMS TO BE CARRIED OUT ON BODIES OF CANADIAN-AMERICAN COUPLE

LADY AND BOYFRIEND SENTENCED FOR THE MURDER OF HER TWIN SISTER

FRESH COMMUNAL CLASH IN IFE NORTH LEAVES 10 PEOPLE INJURED