WOMAN CHARGED FOR ALLEGEDLY RAPING CABBY



    It's the story of a 4:25am taxi ride and an alleged rape, but one that doesn't go the way you might expect. A 23-year-old Ohio woman was last week charged with raping her male cab driver, who was allegedly being held at knifepoint by one of the two men who accompanied her. Police say Brittany Carter, Cory Jackson, and a second unidentified male arranged for a pickup at a TownePlace Suites hotel in Findlay on Jan. 28. 

   The Smoking Gun quotes the indictment as alleging Carter "purposely compelled" the 29-year-old victim to participate in a sex act "by force or threat of force"; he was otherwise uninjured. The Courier reports the prosecutor was unsure whether the car was parked or moving when the alleged crime took place.

"We don't know why she did it," Findlay Detective Lt. Robert Ring told the News-Messenger in reference to the sex act. "Maybe it was a distraction because they took money from him." The money was the $32 the driver had in his pocket; both Carter and Jackson have been charged with aggravated robbery, and police say the third person will also be charged once he's identified. Carter is being held in the Hancock County jail on the two first-degree felony charges. Jackson is currently at large; the Smoking Gun notes a neighboring county is also seeking him on a murder warrant. (This teacher accused of having sex with a 15-year-old is pregnant.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM ALTER BOY TO ISIS FIGHTER

REARRESTED RITUALIST CONFESSES,SAYS "I ESCAPED UNDER POWER OUTAGE BUT HUNGER LED TO MY REARREST"

MARRIED MUM'S SEX WITH LITTLE BOYS

HORROR ; ISIS MASS EXECUTED 116 PEOPLE IN SYRIAN CHRISTIAN TOWN BEFORE ARMY CLOSED IN

MURDER IN THE AIRFORCE - AIRMAN COURT-MARSHALED OVER DEATH OF AIRWOMAN LOVER

COLLEGE OF EDUCATION STAFF FOUND DEAD FEW HOURS AFTER HE WAS KIDNAPPED IN BENUE

EFCC UNCOVERS N13 BILLION CASH IN LOCAL AND FOREIGN CURRENCIES IN LAGOS APARTMENT

SCHEDULED FOR EXECUTION-CONVICTED KILLER LEDELL LEE

LADY STABS EX-BOYFRIEND TO DEATH AFTER HE PROPOSED TO ANOTHER

FILIPINO TERROR SUSPECT IS DEAD