"TAKE ME BACK TO 10mins BEFORE I LOST MY VIRGINITY" RIHANNA ASKS MAGICIAN

Rihanna
Rihanna. Photo credit: Instagram

Barbadian singer Rihanna engaged a few of her prominent friends in a candid question and answer segment as she covers Elle, USA.

Rihanna also revealed that she'd love to go back to the 10 minutes before she lost her virginity.

This was in response to Magician David Copperfield's question about the one place she'd love to go if he made her disappear or reappear anywhere in the world.

Rihanna
RihRih. Source: Instagram.

The hilarious singer said: "Ten minutes before I lost my virginity…and I'm holding you to that offer. LOL."

See more excerpts of the interview below:

When asked about the first time she wore lipstick:

Rihanna. Source: Instagram.

Lipstick always got me in trouble. Whether it was at home as a kid, or my early teenage years in my career, I always had the urge to wear it. So I broke all those rules. Now lipstick is like my lil secret weapon!

Speaking on the craziest thing she's ever done for beauty:

A corset! I'd do it again, though. I'd wear it everyday if I could make it out alive!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIGERIAN SECURITY AGENTS FOIL ISIS/BOKO HARAM PLOT TO BOMB UK AND US EMBASIES

BRITAIN FURIOUS WHILE TRUMP REMAINS UNAPOLOGETIC AS FALLOUT SWELLS FROM HIS ANTI-MUSLIM VIDEOS

SHERIFF IS A CONTRACTOR BROUGHT INTO PDP DURING OUR TRYING TIMES

DIEZANI ALISON-MADUEKE'S LOOT GREATER THAN GENERAL ABACHA'S

SLAIN TEEN'S FAMILY SUES KILLER COP AND POLICE DEPARTMENT

Expected mass protest on february 5,got this from a friend on whatsapp(KS)

REARRESTED RITUALIST CONFESSES,SAYS "I ESCAPED UNDER POWER OUTAGE BUT HUNGER LED TO MY REARREST"

PENTAGON PROBES FEMALE MARINES PICTURED NAKED